Taco Run Taco Run

dude, that rocked!

although you have a very simplistic animation style, your jokes and sence of humor is dead on! i hope this goes to the front page cuz it sure as hell had me laughing! Good work!

Birthday Jester Birthday Jester

Interesting concept!

i love how you presented the story, the two puppeteers and all, i'd like to see more of this, it has great potential!

Taco-Man: Scandals Taco-Man: Scandals

Good overall...

too bad the guy before me obviously is a bush supporter. i hate it when people just plainly can't take a joke. anyway, good work!

Angel has Flown Angel has Flown

you have talent!

if this is your first subbmisson, id say you have nothing to worry about as to regarding you stay here at newgrounds. not very often does a new artist get front page, and trust me you will! if not it's an outrage because you made something quite beautiful here. keep up the excellent work!

"Beep" Explained "Beep" Explained

I loved it!

i just absolutly loved the anime star trek voyager! just for that you get a 5/5! keep up the good work. you rock!

Clay Hockey Clay Hockey

good job, it was funny!

i loved it, it was funny and it got to the point quickly! you had a very good idea and played it out clearly and very well. thats why you get a 4/5!

The Skywalkers The Skywalkers

LOVED IT!

you really do have a talent my friend! i would love to see more...maybe an episode of the skywalkers? anyway, well done!

Animatic Animatic

That was great, what a style you have!

so far i haven't seen someone do a flash that they animated on paper. and you went for it and pulled it off. excellent work! keep with this style and put a little more effort into your next submision and you'll go far my friend!

Kicking it Old School Kicking it Old School

great flash!

i think you just might have something here. excellent flash my friend! and since ive never seen this "style" before i'll say, great original idea!

Spookyville USA Spookyville USA

good style

you have a very unique drawing style and very good humor. i can definatly see these characters going somewhere!